- Taskbob provides a cover of 50% of the damage value upto Rs. 10,000
- Mandatory Police verification, Address verification, Court Case checks are carried out across candidates before onboarding
- Our first shortlist is on Appliance Repair technicians with 9+ years of experience in LG/Samsung service centres, etc
- Further, Skill tests are taken to adjudge their performance
- Finally, the selected Appliance Repair experts undergo Taskbob Training
- Punctual: On-time service
- Top Quality: Background Verified & trained professionals
- Transparent: Standard Pricing
- There is a 15 day 'service' warranty on the service done
- Simply re-open the task from 'my bookings' from the app to avail the warranty
- Kindly note that the warranty is not applicable on items/materials and only against the service offered on the previous booking
- Warranty covers only the issue that was resolved during initial task
- Repair and replacement of parts such as fuse, gaskets,drain tray,PCB,filter cleaning,bulb etc
- Installation and gas recharging
- Our service professionals are punctual and on-time
- Taskbob will arrange a highly skilled and trained professional
- Warranties will be managed by the professional
- Material bills will be provided by servicemen
- We offer standard market prices for over 90% of Appliance Repair jobs
- After multiple surveys with customers and service providers we have drafted a standard rate card, which is visible on the app
- These rates are service charges, inclusive of service tax. Material/Item charges are applicable based on actual charges
- If the serviceman goes out to buy an item, Rs. 50 transit fee would be charged additionally
What are the inspection charges?
We have a minimum inspection charge of Rs. 249, which is inclusive of service tax. However, any service done will be adjusted against this charge
Do I need to pay minimum service charge when I’ve called serviceman only for a quotation?
Yes. However, it will be adjusted in your final bill amount
How will I know the service man is charging me correctly?
We have a standardized rate card which is there on our App & Website. You’ll get an appropriate bill for every service you avail from us (including tax)
How much advance will I have to pay in case the work requires more than one visit?
Material cost has to be paid in advance and service cost will be paid as per the discussion with the service professional
When is the transit/transportation cost applicable?
If the serviceman must purchase material from outside during the task, the transit/transportation cost is applicable
MODE OF PAYMENT:
What are the modes of payment after service completion?
You can pay online or by cash. You can pay through Debit & Credit Cards, PayTM & Net Banking. A payment link will be sent to your registered Email ID & registered mobile number, post completion of the service. You also have an option to pay online via the Task page on our App
TIME & BOOKING PROCESS:
How much time does it take to complete repair?
Our servicemen/technicians will verify the root cause and will inform the time and estimated cost
When do I receive the service professional’s details after booking the task?
You will receive the service professional’s details one hour prior to the task time