Want a driver service that'll save you precious travelling time?
Drive smart with Taskbob's Instant Driver service in Mumbai!
- Affordable: Pay as you go
- Instant: ETA of upto 60 minutes
- Top Quality: Background Verified & polite drivers
- Transparent: Standard Hourly Pricing
- Mandatory Police verification, Address verification, Court Case checks are carried out across candidates
- Our first shortlist is on licensed servicemen with 8+ years of experience
- Further, Skill tests are taken to adjudge their performance
- Finally, the selected Drivers undergo Taskbob Training
- Our service professionals are punctual and on-time
- Relaxed one-way trips to office
- Safe trips back home after partying
- Convenient outings with family
- Multiple meetings through the day
- Charges for day & night are different. Please check the rate card for details
- Billing will automatically begin after a waiting time of up to 10 minutes
- In an unfortunate event, which damages the car with a valid insurance, Taskbob provides the insurance of up to Rs. 10,000
- Our service professionals are trained with requisite skills of mannerisms, etiquette and thorough professionalism
- Drivers ensure that the car is well maintained
- We offer standard market prices for Driver services
- After multiple surveys with customers and service providers we have drafted a standard rate card, which is visible on the app
- These rates are service charges, inclusive of service tax
How is the driver fare calculated?
Driver fare = Hourly Rate + Driver Transit Fee based on your trip type. You can find the rates in the rate card on the app/website
What are the minimum service charges?
We have a minimum service charge of Rs. 299, which is inclusive of service tax
How will I know the drivers are charging me correctly?
We have a standardized rate card which is there on our App & Website. You’ll get an appropriate bill for every service you avail from us (including tax)
Why are the one-way & return transit fees different? Why is one-way costlier?
The driver travels from his location to your house in a public transport/his bike. In a one-way journey, the distance of travel increases when he is dropped at a different location and hence there is a higher transit fee applicable in One-way journeys
Why are night rates higher?
Autos/Taxis are costlier and tougher to get during the night hours. This is the reason why night rates are higher. The higher prices are baked into both hourly prices and transit fees
MODE OF PAYMENT:
What are the modes of payment after service completion?
You can pay online or by cash. You can pay through Debit & Credit Cards, PayTM & Net Banking. A payment link will be sent to your registered Email ID & registered mobile number, post completion of the service. You also have an option to pay online via the Task page on our App
TIME & BOOKING PROCESS:
When do I receive the service professional’s details after booking the task?
You will receive the service professional’s details 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to the task time
South Mumbai 31-Dec-15
South Mumbai 07-Dec-15
- ← Previous
- Next →
- ← Previous
- Next →