Paint coming off your walls?
Hire the best Painting & Civil Work Service for a high quality paint job!
- Top Quality: Background verified and trained painters
- Punctuality: On-time service
- Transparency: Standard Pricing
- Mandatory Police verification, Address verification, Court Case checks are carried out across candidates
- Our first shortlist is on servicemen with 8+ years of experience
- Further, Skill tests are taken to adjudge their performance
- Finally, the selected Painters undergo Taskbob Training
- All types of interior paiting: Wall Paint, POP, Whitewash, Wallpaper, Wood Polishing
- Re-painting (Basic): Touch up putty + 1 coat paint
- Fresh Painting (Premium): 2 coats putty + 2 coats primer + 2 coats paint
- Re-painting (Premium): Touch up putty + 1 coat primer + 1 paint paint
- Civil Work: Wall & Floor Tiling, Water Proofing, False Ceiling, Window Replacement/Extension
- Our service professionals are punctual and on-time
- We offer standard market prices for over 90% of Painting jobs
- After multiple surveys with customers and service providers we have drafted a standard rate card, which is visible on the app
- These rates are service charges, inclusive of service tax. Material/Item charges are applicable based on actual charges
Step 1- Book An Inspection Step 2- The Inspector will come at the requested time to inspect your home Step 3- The Inspection will be followed by a detailed email quotation containing scope of work, timelines & payment terms
- We give you a wide range of choices to choose from: Asian Paints, Nerolac, Dulux, Berger, Birla, Dr. Fixit, etc
- Inspection Charges of ₹200 will be levied.The charge will be adjusted once the quotation is approved.
- Paintable area is approximately 3.5 times the carpet area as per standard measures
PRICING AND SERVICES:
What are the inspection charges?
We have a minimum inspection charge of Rs. 200, which is inclusive of service tax. However, any service done will be adjusted against this charge
Do I need to pay minimum service charge when I’ve called serviceman only for a quotation?
Yes. However, it will be adjusted in your final bill amount
How much advance will I have to pay if I agree upon the quotation?
50% of the quotation amount has to be paid in advance and remaining amount will be paid as per the discussion with the service professional
What are the types of painting?
Re-painting (Basic): Touch up putty + 1 coat paint
Fresh Painting (Premium): 2 coats Putty + 2 coats primer + 2 coats paint
Re-painting (Premium): Touch up putty + 1 coat primer + 1 paint paint
MODE OF PAYMENT:
What are the modes of payment after service completion?
You can pay online or by cash. You can pay through Debit & Credit Cards, PayTM & Net Banking. A payment link will be sent to your registered Email ID & registered mobile number, post completion of the service. You also have an option to pay online via the Task page on our App
TIME & BOOKING PROCESS:
How to avail painting & civil work services from Taskbob?
- Book an inspection
- The inspector will come at the requested time to inspect your home
- The inspection will be followed by a detailed email quotation containing scope of work, timelines & payment terms
- Once you agree, the painting will begin
- Sit back and relax
- Pay the remaining amount once the work is finished
When do I receive the service professional’s details after booking the task?
You will receive the service professional’s details one hour prior to the task time